Get Facebook Likes
Facebook is undeniably the king of social media. There is no human in their right age, who do not know about Facebook. As long as they are living in a country, where there is freedom and the internet exist, they must be an existing Facebook user.
The magic behind Facebook
Facebook as a social media platform, allows its users to post their views, feelings, emotions, pictures and almost everything and even their soul. Yes, even their Soul, you can see it on Facebook. It is well reflected in what they are posting. It is also a platform, wherein users can search and connect to long lost friends, wherever they are around the globe. Facebook is more than magic, it is unstoppable. It has achieved more than its purpose. It has started to corrupt the mindset of the younger generations and if left uncorrected, will have a great effect on their future.
Human by nature
By nature and ever since the creation, humans are already hungry for attention, recognition, and adoration. It is these human characters that keep the first human’s away from God. And until these very days, these are the same traits that continuously keep us away from our creator. These are the reason why Facebook was able to capture the hearts of the millions of its users.
Why the likes?
I have the opportunity to work as a tour driver in our country before, and I have many trips with tourists from different countries. I have seen them, taking pictures, in every tourist spots we brought them. And immediately as soon as they go back to the car, everyone races to their phone, to upload their photos. Few minutes after, I can see the excitement in their faces to see the many likes in the said photo.
Pictures such as toenails, porn, fingernails and even pictures of a dying person in a hospital bed, will flood the Facebook world. Everyone is trying to be unique, to be able to capture the attention of the users. Every posting hopes to go viral.
The true essence of Facebook
I was once a Facebook user. I have nothing against Facebook. It is a very useful platform to connect with old friends away from home. It is the best place to socialize, changing informative pictures and memorable photos, to long lost friends and relatives.
But they should have provided control on how extent a user can post. They must have put filters and deny posting of porn videos and pictures. But, it is not happening. It is like garbage now. It is like a jungle, where wild animals are lurking in the dark, waiting for a prey.
Buying Facebook likes
Buying Facebook likes depends on the user. First, determine your purpose for signing up on Facebook. Is it for getting sponsorship? Is it for business or just plain socializing?
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of buying Facebook likes.
- Buying likes on Facebook are cheap and very affordable, considering the effect it will bring to your business. It is enough to justify investing in this trick.
- Easy to manipulate. It is also easy to manipulate. Your present subscriber will never notice the additional likes that appear on your page.
- Portray credibility. Another benefit of buying likes is that it can portray credibility, towards larger businesses. It will boost your confidence when larger businesses will begin to notice you.
- Fast way to portray stability. This is also another way to portray the stability of your business. Many likes on your page, will mean a large fan base of your business. This will picture stability from the customer’s point of view.
- This may create doubts about your organization when prospects will discover that the number of likes is not consistent with the actual services rendered. Once a reputation is damage, it will be hard to repair. The first impression lasts, as they say.
- You may be banned from Facebook, once they will discover your dirty jobs.
- Your account maybe deleted from the platform.
- Deteriorate relationship with real fans. People will eventually notice that you have a thousand likes, but there are no interactions in your page.
- Buying Facebook likes is just like buying termites and brought it home. Slowly, it will destroy your presence in the platform.
Having your presence on Facebook to help grow your business is a very challenging task. You will be up to millions of business pages around the globe. But, if you have a stable business and a strong physical presence, it will not be so hard to bring it to Facebook. It will just be a simple marketing work to do and your customers will eventually find you in Facebook. Once they find you there, it will be easier for you to promote and be notice in the Facebook world.
Your fans have their own personal fan base and networks, and they will be willing to promote your business in their own backyard. Ultimately, your network of followers will grow more rapidly and will eventually capture the attention of the big players in the industry.
Buying Facebook likes can be okay, as a temporary option. But, the benefit will not bring you to the exact place, you wanted to be. It is consistency in your delivering of services, using the right people, embracing the right technology and trust in God, that will deliver you to success.
Buying Facebook likes will just slowly kill your confidence in growing your business. It may sound good at the start, because of the fake figures it brings, but, it will eventually die down after a couple of time. You cannot buy likes forever. People will not buy your services and product because of the likes alone. It is the satisfying factor that you have made them felt, that will keep them coming back. Facebook likes, let it come naturally. Don’t fake it, because it will just fade away. Real likes are there to stay and will bring you the return of your every investment.