Buying Facebook Followers
Every business needs to have followers to grow because from the followers that is where conversion takes place. Every person’s dream is to have a million followers on his/her Facebook business page. But getting a million followers is not an easy task. It can take even years before you get a hundred thousand followers. A lot of Facebook business pages have are 3 to 5 years old, but sometimes they do not have even 500,000 followers.
People always want to take shortcuts and make things happen quick. But always shortcuts are wrong cuts, and they will always cost you in the long run.
One of the shortcut methods that people like using when it comes to Facebook is buying Facebook followers. This method is used by popular artists and celebrities out there. You might have come across pages with millions of followers, I do not mean to say that every page with a million followers has involved in buying followers, but there are many accounts out there with fake followers.
Can you buy Facebook Followers?
It is very possible to buy Facebook followers. It is just a simple process that many popular brands, celebrities, politicians, socialites, companies, and many businesses have been doing it for quite a long time and many more are still doing it. No matter of all the security measures that are taken by Facebook engineers like updating and making the system intelligent but you can still cheat the system and buy Facebook followers.
Cons of buying Facebook followers
- Kickstart your page. When you have a new Facebook page getting followers might be a hard task and you might spend a lot of time trying to get a thousand followers, but yet you might find yourself failing. But buying a few followers might help your page take off and attract more followers, likes, and comments. A thousand likes might act as a catalyst for boosting your page and making it take off.
- Make your Bought Likes and Comments Look Organic. If you buy Facebook likes and comments for your page, it will be in your best interest if you would buy followers too to make the followers and comments look organic. It does not make sense that you might have a million likes and a hundred thousand comments throughout your posts but only have just 1000 followers. This will look suspicious and to make it look naturally just buy some followers to balance everything.
- Social Proof and Increasing Sales. Human behavior is affected by what a large group of people does. For example, you have been in a situation where you decided to use a particular service just because a lot of your friends are using it. Our actions are the result of what other people do. This can be applied to Facebook too. If your page has many followers, you are likely to get more followers from other people, and it will imply that you have a lot of customers who are satisfied with your products or services. This will eventually bring more customers to your business and boost your sales.
- Boost your page popularity. It is very obvious that a page with higher followers means that it is popular. It will display within Facebook feeds and also it will attract a lot of traffic. This is good for the business because it will bring more traffic and customers to your page that might turn into sales. So buying a few thousand followers might help in making your business page so popular and can bring a lot of traffic within and out of the Facebook platform. The main target of any business is making profit and profit comes from sales which come from traffic. This can be achieved by making your page more popular.
- Increase in engagements. Often most people like commenting and engaging on pages which have many followers. To make more people engage and boost your page visits and comments you might think of buying a few followers to act as a kick start in speeding up the rate of people engagement on your business page. This method works and has proved to be working for a lot of people.
- Increase the social signals of your website: Buying Facebook followers can help in boosting your signals and help your website to have higher rankings in search engines rankings. This will have a positive impact on your business because a lot of traffic will be led to launching to your website when doing This is a good opportunity, and you are likely to get new customers.
- Building credibility. When your page has a lot of followers, your business credibility shoots up because people start having an impression that you have good products. This will attract curiosity from real people who will want to use your products and find out for themselves how they are. This is related to social proof too. People tend to do what a group of large people does.
- It will help in your efforts of establishing a brand. Having many followers will help you build a brand. Having more followers will help your page appear more often in Facebook Feeds, and your website is likely to have high rankings and might appear in search engine results. This will help your industry to establish a strong and popular
- It will save you a lot of time. To get followers on a new Facebook takes a lot of time and strategies that will lead to campaigns. But by buying followers, you will only take a few numbers of days your follower number to hit a hundred thousand even a million. This will save you a lot of time that you will invest in doing other essential things for your business.
- You will attract a large number of potential customers. Among the natural organic followers that will follow your page because of the social proof effect, some of them will convert into potential buyers that will decide to purchase your goods and services. This could not happen if you do not buy a few Facebook followers for attracting other organic followers in the long run and turn them to customers.
How to buy Facebook followers
Before buying Facebook followers, it is the most important thing to do simple research. You have to go through websites of different online digital marketing agencies that provide the service and consider doing a little review about the age and customer review from customers who had previously used the agencies’ services before. If you note that website is below 5 months old, then it is better if you avoid using it and if the website is four years old but has only acquired three customers’ orders, then it is better to avoid that too.
Make sure to choose a website that guarantees money refund in case that their service did not meet your expectation or if they fail to complete the milestone of the task you paid for within a specific period of time.
Make sure that they have a term that guarantees that they will redo the addition of likes free of cost if it happens that the Facebook authority detects and removes any of the followers provided within 6 months. Go for the agency that has a hotline number or email to be able to contact them easily when you encounter any problem. Test the number and the mail to see if they are responding quickly.
Types of sold Facebook followers
Facebook bought followers can be grouped into two categories:
- Real high-quality followers. These are the best followers that I advise you to buy if you decide to buy These followers will cost you a handsome of money, and they come from real people making them look organic. The agencies who sell these followers pay freelancers to do the task of following your Facebook page. This will look more natural because the followers are from human accounts. And agencies are wise enough to make the followers rise slowly and not at once. If the number of followers will rise abruptly just at once, that can raise the alarm to the Facebook authority and detect that there is foul play going on your page.
The problem with these types of followers is that you cannot choose the locations where the followers should come from. They might come from any location around the world because they are just freelancers and not really customers.
- Fake low-quality followers. These are followers that come from bots. These types of followers are too risky and can be detected easily. They come from fake accounts, and normally these accounts do not have photos on their profiles, and sometimes their Facebook names have no any meaning. Today no any agency will tell you that it will sell these kinds of followers. All agencies claim to sell real followers, but a lot of people have been scammed by paying for real followers but end up getting fake followers. Be careful to look more into details when you come across an agency that claims to sell real followers at a very low Most of these agencies are fake, and you might end up losing your money.
Cons of buying Facebook followers
- It might ruin your business and brand reputation. If in any case, people find out that you have been involved in buying followers they might have negative opinions over you. To the public buying Facebook followers is an unethical thing to do so people will never want to associate with a business that was involved in doing any unethical Your clients will lose trust in you when they discover about your little game. Keep in mind that when it comes to business trust is everything, and if clients think that you have lied to them, then they will stop trusting your brand and look for another option.
- You will not earn money from bought followers. No matter whether the followers are real people or bots but you will never turn those followers into sales. Those people are paid to do the job, and in fact, they are not interested in your products or services. They will just follow you, and off they go without even bothering to go through your products. So when it comes to improving sales, bought followers cannot be turned into sales.
- On the other hand, bots area just bots they are not human they have no feeling. These are made from a network of connected bots accounts that are programmed to do what they are programmed to do. Never expect that they might do anything out of the series of instructions that they were set to do.
- Fake followers might damage your Facebook page. People will not want to get information from a page which is full of fake followers. This is because they will start feeling that your page is not reliable and cannot be trusted. This might be worse if your page received more followers from bots and not real people. Bots will make real people stop visiting your page, and that is very bad to your business. Your sales depend on the traffic that visits your page and if people are staying away from your page that will ruin your business and make you fail to reach your goals.
- Your account might end up with an inappropriate page from bots. Sometimes you might get comments, but these comments might have no logical meaning. Sometimes they might even be in another language differently from your language. Bots have a tendency of making generic comments, and sometimes you might note that these comments are not relevant to the post. For example, a post might talk about a death of a family member, and you note a comment saying “Nice post” or “awesome.”
- Expect spamming due to the fact that fake mostly followers come with spams. Most of the followers you will buy will be fakes, and some of them are fronts for spams. Buying followers you might end up your page being part of the spam platform.
- Low page Engagement. Sometimes these followers are not real people at all but merely fake bots accounts. You are likely to get an automated “Nice post” comment from these bots and not any real engagement. This will not help you when it comes to creating a profitable business because you need real people who will engage with your page by liking as well as commenting and eventually make purchases.
- You will be breaking Facebook Users policy when you buy fake followers. Facebook does not allow its user to buy followers because it is against its policy. You might lose your credibility if your account is suspended for being involved in tricky cheats that are not allowed by Facebook. This might cost you a lot in the long run.
- It Makes Your Facebook Engagement Look Bad. Assume that you have a Facebook page which has a million followers but only 500 likes and 1000 comments? It is obvious that this will raise suspicion because there is no way that a million followers will just give only 500 likes and 1000 comments on your page. There should be a sensible relationship between the number of followers, likes, and Often when you buy Facebook followers, you will just get only the followers without likes or comments. To solve this when you buy likes to make sure you buy followers and comments too.
Here are tips on how to identify fake Facebook followers.
- Look through their followers’ profiles. If their followers have minimal activities, be alerted that the accounts were created mainly for people who buy Instagram followers. Accounts with less than 15 posts, no photos of themselves, few friends or those which have not been updated for years.
- User’s engagement. If the like-to-follower ratio is low, and there are Spam comments that have no logical sense be sure that their followers are fake.
- Lookout if there are any buying services following the account. These accounts always advertise the services and products they sell but if there is no any buying service be alerted that they are fake accounts.
- Facebook hates fake followers. Having bought your Facebook followers is not the only reasons that will make your page rank higher in the Facebook Feeds. You will have to make other things work out too like users sharing your content links within the Facebook Messenger. Your posts should have multiple replies too. The amount of time people spend on your page also accounts to your page ranking. Bought followers will not help you to improve the time that people spend on your page because even if the followers follow your page and then off, they go and might even never visit your page again. All these accounts to the ranking of your page, therefore, the number of followers is not the only feature that will make your page rank higher.
- You might get your account banned. Facebook is always hunting and identifying fake likes, followers, posts, and comments. If your page is identified to have earned followers through illegal means your account might be banned. If Facebook bans your account you might lose your reputation not only on Facebook but also the rest of the web. Consumers will find it so hard to believe in you, and you might end up losing your business.
- Facebook might remove your bought followers. On most cases, Facebook does not ban accounts, but it just removes all the likes, comments, and followers that you earned using natural methods. If you have a lot of bought followers and Facebook deletes them, then that will be a blow to your page. Your natural followers and clients will be suspicious why the number of followers has dropped from higher to low. This might raise suspicions to your customers too.
- They might chase away real Facebook followers from your page. People are careful not to interact with fake people on Facebook. Your Facebook followers might un-follow your Facebook page if they find out that you have fake followers. Most of the users can now identify fake followers easily on the Facebook page. There are a lot of con artists on the web, and Facebook users do not want to engage with fake people on Facebook because they suspect that they might end up being conned.
- Fake followers might reduce your Facebook insights. If Facebook detects that you have fake followers, your Facebook data insights might be skewed meaning that your data cannot be trusted because they are fake.
- You might end up losing your money. If you happen to fall into the hands of blackhat Facebook followers sellers, you might end up losing money. These will provide you with followers from bots, and when Facebook detects them they will remove the followers, and the seller will not refund you with the money that you paid for the service. A lot of people have lost their money through these black hat sellers, so you have to be very careful when dealing with agencies that claim to sell Facebook followers.
- Fake Facebook followers will spam your page. If you happen to do business with a blackhat seller, you might end up getting more than what you paid for. Your page might be spammed with bots and bad comments that have no meaning. Some blackhat sellers force people to continue doing business with them, and if they cannot get to convince them then, they will make threats to spam their pages. These threats are real if you do not pay them then they are likely going to attack your page with awful comments and posts. This is very bad for the business as it will make people run away from your page because no one wants to get involved with bots and spammers.
- Buying Facebook followers is wastage of money. It is better to deal with real customers that account to your business sales rather than spending money on something that will never purchase any of your products. Deal with potential customers who are important to your brand. It is better to use acceptable means of advertising and making promotions rather than investing a lot of money in fake followers. You can pay for Facebook ads and get a lot of traffic and followers with just less than $100.
- Buying fake Facebook followers might make your page vulnerable to hacking. Most of the Facebook followers sellers are hackers, and they do what they do through illegal means. Giving your payments information to hackers is very risky because you can end up losing your bank deposit. This because the information you provide exposes the web vulnerabilities and hacks are always looking for this kind of information to make an attack on websites and payment systems. Risking your business just for a thousand fake followers is not worth it because you might lose more than what you expected to get.
- Fake likes might do marketing and converting real users harder on Facebook. People will never leave their contacts on your page if they find out that you have fake followers. People will stop trusting you with their contacts. This will make conversion hard and may be impossible no matter how hard you try and how much you invest in it. As I said earlier business is all about trust, and when you lose trust then everything you do becomes useless no one will care even to look.
Do not buy Facebook followers earn them
There are a lot of accepted means and methods that will help you gain a lot of followers on your Facebook page. You can look at different strategies and come up with a plan and a strategy that not only will it work in a short time but it will benefit you in the long run. This will help your business grow systematically.
Let us go through the natural ways that have been accepted by Facebook that you can use to increase your Facebook followers:
- Ask people to follow your Facebook page. This is one of the strategies that work. This involves asking people to follow your Facebook page. This is one of the ways that has been used by a lot of businesses and have succeeded in getting a lot of followers and conversion.
- Place a Call To Actions (CTAs) on your site. This is another form of asking for people to follow your Facebook page. Nowadays a lot of sites have social media plugins where they display followers and other UGCs. You can place a CTA next to them asking people to follow your page when they visit your site. This method can be effective, and it is one of the common methods that is being used in marketing, and it has always proved to be an effective method. This method will make you earn a lot of Facebook followers from the traffic which visits your site.
- Make incentives employees ask for followers. In case you are running a big business, and you are the business owner or the head of the department, you can train your employees on how they can ask the clients to follow your page. You can train them on how they can politely ask the clients to follow the Facebook page. To encourage them you can even come up with a kind of competition that whoever encourages more clients to follow the company’s Facebook page and manages to get number of followers will be given a promotion.
- Use influencer to make campaigns for you. These are good at making campaigns that impact a lot of traffics. Use them to improve your traffic and number of followers on your page will increase.
- Make incentives offers. You can tell your clients that whoever follows your page he/she will get a 5% discount on any purchase she/he makes. This will work because people love discounts. Unlike Google and Yelp Facebook have no problems with incentives to take advantage of it and use it to get a lot of followers from your clients. This will help to raise the number of followers, and you will be amazed at how the number will shoot into hundreds of thousands.
- Make a promotion on the number of followers you already earned. Do a promotion and include the number of followers that you have already earned as the part of the promotion. This is likely to attract more users to leave follow your The result will depend on how much impact did your promotion make. So make sure that your promotion reaches a lot of traffic, and by featuring your followers within the promotions your are very likely to attract thousands of users to follow your page too.
- You can send email requests. This is no different than the asking method, but the only difference is that you can send emails to your clients’ contact list asking them to follow your Facebook page. Make sure that the emails should have links that lead your customers to your Facebook page where you want them to focus. This will help increase the number of followers on your page then you ever expected.
- Do not remove negative reviews. If you delete negative reviews and in any case, people notice that it can ruin your business because people will start thinking that your business lacks transparency. It is better if you use these negative reviews to your business advantage by addressing them. You can do that by asking an apology for bad user experience and then offer a solution. Other users will see the bad reviews, but they will also see what the actions you made to make sure that the complaint was clearly attended and that will make you trustworthy when it comes to customer care. This is more likely to make users follow you because they will start having trust in you.
- Point users to your page. Tell your clients that they should follow your Facebook page if they want to interact with you and your business. Make them believe that your page as a lot of useful information and that are helpful and useful to your clients. Obviously, this will make them rush to your page and if there is really useful information you will earn a good number of followers too.
- Make use of the display plugins. Millions of plugins that can be used in promoting your business are available some free and others come at a cost. These plugins can help your business page to earn more followers on Facebook. These tools make easy navigation of users from the site to your Facebook page. This is one of the best ways to increase your business followers on the Facebook page.
- Include your Facebook page link on your business stationery. To have a lot of followers, you need to make your page known to many people. This can be achieved by adding your Facebook page link on your stationeries like receipts, brochures, banners, etc. You can add a request on the stationery requesting your clients to follow your Facebook page. This method has proved too effective for many of the businesses and there a lot of businesses out there who have earned a lot of followers because of this simple method.
- Make follow up. Making follow up is important when it comes to business. Be gentle and not pushy and ask your customers gently follow your page “Have you ever had a chance to follow my Facebook page?”. It might seem like it will never work but if you have a close relationship with the customer, it will work and eventually they are likely to log in Facebook and follow your page. Never underestimate any strategy that can earn you some followers because you never know until you try.
- Make a contest review participant. You can create a contest where it is mandatory that the participants should follow your page. This will not only increase the number of followers on your page, but it is likely to turn into a conversion. You must make sure that you let users know that one criterion of entering the contest are to follow your page to participate in the contest. You can use the social contest software to track your contest campaign. This will earn you a lot of followers within a short period of time.
- Run a digital marketing campaign. This is the most effective method that will work for you and bring tremendous results. This is used by all big brands in marketing, and it always works like a charm. You can do it manually and if you think you cannot manage then pay a marketing agency to it for you.
In order you campaign to be effective you must make sure that you set your goals and that directly affect your business needs. These goals might include
- Increasing your sales which include setting better targeting. This can be reached through a strategic Facebook Marketing Campaign that effectively focuses on a targeted Audience effectively.
- Add value to your business. Facebook is a good platform to let users know that your products have been improving and is getting better. So it is in your best advantage to improve, nurture and provide resourceful information to your audience.
- Make sure you do a better recruiting of a perfect team. If you have a poor campaigning team no matter what you do you are likely to end up failing. So put your time and makes sure that you employ a perfect team that will work with you to reach your goals. Recruit a team that knows what you want and how to go about in order to get it.
- Smart growth is the best move to go about when it comes to business. Your campaign might make your business grow slow, but gradually this is good for the business in the long run, unlike campaigns which will make sales rise abruptly within a few weeks then fall just after a short period of time. It is better a business to grow at a minimal rate but rise after time without the sales falling.
- Study your Facebook data and demography, and this is the key when it comes to marketing. You have to know which kind of audience you are targeting. Facebook has more than 1.5 billion users, and you are not going to target the whole 1.5 billion people. You have to know what the audience is likely to be interested and you are likely to convert them into sales. This is one of the keys that you should always consider when it comes to making marketing campaigns.
Facebook followers is not a good move to go with when it comes to business. As we have seen above, there are a lot of methods that you can use to get more followers without involving risking your business and your reputation. Before you decide to buy the Facebook followers first ask yourself a question the following questions.
Why do you need to buy followers?
Will those followers help you to meet your goals?
Have you tried other legal methods and failed?
Are the results of buying Facebook followers worth taking the risk?
The answers to these questions will determine if you have to buy followers or not. Never make any move when it comes to business without measuring the results over the investment. If the results are low compared to the investment then never invest in that method because it will have no good to you. And when it comes to buying Facebook followers, you should follow the same procedure and make sure you measure the positive results that you are likely to get over the risks.