Buy Positive Facebook Reviews
Introducing Facebook Reviews :
Facebook Reviews is a Facebook feature that can be enabled on Facebook business pages with a location. This implies that to enable Facebook reviews to feature on your Facebook business page you have to add your physical address on your page. This will enable customers to post their reviews regarding your business on your Facebook page.
People with a Facebook account are the only one that can write a review or rate your business. When people want to review your business, they will be prompted with a question “What do you think about this place?” Users can just rate you by living a star without having to write a review. These star ratings are essential in your overall rating.
If the business is already working and is registered to a local address, it is more likely that the rating and review feature has been automatically turned on. To check on it just look at the top of your page, just below the banner photo and often it is always next to the number of likes box that is attributed to the business. You can access it also through the Facebook page’s Reviews tab.
Setting the Facebook Review and Rating Feature for Your Page
If your page does not appear to have the review and rating feature, you can turn it on by a simple process. The first thing is to make sure that your Facebook page is set up as a Local Business. Then make sure that you have entered your physical address and finally choose the category and save. This will enable your customers to have the ability to leave reviews on your page.
- Boat the top of your page and click on the settings
- Click Page Info and select Local Business as the category of your Facebook Page.
- Another category list will display asking you to make your business more specific, e. hospital, gym, hotel, etc. Choose your category.
- Click Save changes.
- The next thing is to add your business’ physical address or location. Go to settings and select Page Info.
- Click Address and then enter the details required, then you will have to tick the box located next to Show map, check-ins and star ratings.
- Then click Save changes
By doing this, you will have your Facebook business page for reviews and ratings.
Buying Facebook Reviews
Is it Possible to Buy Facebook Reviews?
You might be asking yourself a question if it is possible to buy Facebook reviews. And the answer is “yes” it is possible to buy Facebook reviews and ratings. It is not a complicated process and companies and many businesses have been doing it for quite a long time, and many more are still doing it. No matter of all the security measures that are taken by Facebook by updating and making the system intelligent but you can still cheat the system and buy Facebook reviews and ratings.
Why should you buy Facebook Reviews?
- Social Proof and Increasing Sales. There is a psychological phenomenon where humans tend to do what a large group of people do. For example, you have been in a situation where you decided to use a particular product because a lot of people you know are using it. This implies that our behaviors are influenced by what other people do. If that is the case this can be applied to Facebook. If your page has many starts and reviews you are likely to get more stars and reviews from other people and it will imply that you have a lot of customers who are satisfied with your products or services. This will eventually bring more customers to your business and boost your sales.
- There is nothing powerful as customers’ voices when it comes to marketing. This is a powerful tool that will attract a lot of new customers to your business. When customers use their words describing how your product solved their problems and met their expectations this is a strong way to attract more customers and boost your sales. Therefore a thousand positive reviews can bring you more customers who will think that the reviews were done by people who used your products. Reviews are the best effective ads.
- When it comes to negative reviews, they allow expressing your customer service capabilities. The way you communicate and solve the problems of customers who had the negative experience with your products or services will have a positive or negative impact on other customers. But make sure that you have very few negative reviews because if your page has many negative reviews that will push away a lot of clients from the business. So a few negative reviews can be used to your advantage to push your business forward in the long run.
- Increase in engagements. Often most people like commenting and engaging with posts that are made on business pages that have higher reviews and ratings. This is normal human behavior. To make more people engage and boost your page visits and comments you might think of buying a few reviews to act as a catalyst to speed up the rate of people engagement on your business page. This method works and has proved to be working for a lot of people.
- Drown out the Debbie Downers. Some people might leave a lot of negative reviews on your business page, and this might ruin your business reputation. A simple and straightforward way to remove or hide them is through buying a few positive reviews that will drag the negative reviews down and leave the positive reviews to be displayed. This method works like charm, and within a short period of time, you will have a clean page with positive reviews that will impress a lot of people and acquire new customers.
- Make your Bought Likes and Comments Look Organic. If you buy Facebook likes and comments for your page, it will be a nice idea if you would buy reviews too to make the likes and comments look organic. It does not make sense that customers would leave a million likes and a hundred thousand comments throughout your posts but with just 5 reviews. This will look suspicious and to make it look naturally just buy some reviews to balance everything.
- Boost your page popularity. It is very obvious that a page with higher reviews means that it is popular. It will display within Facebook feeds and also it will attract a lot of traffic. This is good for the business because it will bring more traffic and customers to your page that might turn into sales. So buying a few thousand reviews might help in making your business page so popular and can bring a lot within and out of the Facebook platform. The main target of any business is making profit and profit comes from sales which come from traffic. This can be achieved by making your page more popular.
- Increase the social signals of your website: Buying Facebook reviews can help in boosting your signals and help your website to have higher rankings in search engines rankings. This will have a positive contact on your business because a lot of traffic will be led to launching to your website when doing This is a good opportunity, and you are likely to get new customers.
- Building credibility. When your page has a lot of positive reviews that earns your business credibility that you have good products. This will attract curiosity from real people who will want to use your products and find out for themselves how they are. This is related to social proof too. People tend to do what a group of large people does.
How to buy Facebook Reviews
Before buying Facebook reviews, it is the most important thing to do simple research. You have to go through websites of different digital marketing agencies that provide the service and consider doing a little review about the age and customer review from customers who had previously used the agencies’ services before. If you note the website is below 5 months old, then it is better if you avoid using it and if the website is four years old but has only acquired three orders, then it is better to avoid that too.
Make sure to choose a website that guarantees money refund in case that their service did not meet your expectation or if they fail to complete the milestone of the task you paid for within a specific period of time.
Make sure that they have a term that guarantees that they will redo the addition of reviews free of cost if it happens that the Facebook authority detects and removes any of the reviews provided within 6 months. Go for the agency that has a hotline number or email to be able to contact them easily when you encounter any problem. Test the number and the mail to see if they are responding quickly.
Types of sold Facebook Reviews
Facebook reviews are found in two categories, and they differ in price.
- Real high-quality reviews. These are the best reviews that I advise you to buy if you decide to buy reviews. These reviews will cost you a handsome of money and they come from real people making them look organic. The agencies who sell these reviews pay freelancers to do the task of going to your Facebook page and adding the reviews. This will look more natural because the reviews are from humans. And agencies are wise enough to make the reviews appear gradually and not all at once. If the reviews rise abruptly just at once that can raise an alarm to the Facebook authority and detect that there is foul play going on your page.
The problem with these types of reviews is that you cannot choose where people who do reviews should come from. They might come from different locations around the world because they are just freelancers and not really customers.
- Fake low-quality reviews. These are reviews that come from bots. These types of reviews are too risky and can be detected easily. They come from fake accounts and normally these accounts do not have photos on their profiles and sometimes their Facebook names have no any meaning. Today no any agency will say to you that it will sell these kinds of reviews to you all agencies claim to sell real reviews but a lot of people have been scammed by paying for real likes but end up getting fake likes. Be careful to look more into details when you come across an agency that claims to sell real likes at a very low price. Most of these agencies are fake and you might end up losing your money.
Cons of buying Facebook reviews
- You will not earn money from bought reviews. No matter whether the reviews came from real people or bots but you will never turn those who did the reviews into sales. Those people are paid to do the job, and in a real sense, they are not interested in your products or services. They will just give you positive reviews and go off they will not even bother to go through your products. So when it comes to selling bought reviews cannot be turned into sales. On the other hand-bots area just bots they are not human they have no feeling. These are made up of a network of connected bots accounts that are programmed to do what they are programmed to do. Never expect that they might do anything out of the series of instructions that they were set to do.
- It Makes Your Facebook Engagement Look Bad. Assume that you have a Facebook page which has a million reviews but only 500 likes and 1000 comments? It is obvious that this will raise suspicion because there is no way that people will review your page without liking and commenting. Actually, the number of reviews should be low compared to the number of likes and comments on all posts. Often when you buy Facebook reviews you will just get only the reviews without likes or comments. In order to solve this when you buy reviews to make sure you buy likes and comments too.
- It might ruin your business and brand reputation. If in any case, people find out that you have been involved in buying reviews they might have negative opinions over you. To the public buying, Facebook reviews is an unethical thing to do so people will never want to associate with a business that was involved in doing any unethical Your clients will lose trust in you when they discover about your little game. Keep in mind that when it comes to business trust is everything, and if clients think that you have lied to them, then they will stop trusting your brand and look for another option.
- You might get your account banned. Facebook is always hunting and identifying fake reviews, followers, posts, and likes. If your page is identified to have earned reviews through illegal means your account might be banned. If Facebook bans your account you might lose your reputation not only on Facebook but also the rest of the web. Consumers will find it so hard to believe in you, and you might end up losing your business.
- Facebook might remove your bought reviews. In most cases, Facebook does not ban accounts, but it just removes all the reviews, likes, comments, and followers that you earned using natural methods. If you have a lot of bought reviews and Facebook deletes them, then that will be a blow to your page. Your followers and clients will be suspicious why the number of reviews has dropped from higher reviews to very low. This might raise suspicions to your customers too.
- Facebook hates fake reviews. Having bought your Facebook reviews is not the only reasons that will make your page rank higher in the Facebook Feeds. You will have to make other things work out too like users sharing your content links within the Facebook Messenger. Your posts should have multiple replies too. The amount of time people spend on your page also accounts to your page ranking. Bought reviews will not help you to improve the time that people spend on your page because even if the reviews are made by real people they will only just visit your page to review it then bounce away. All these accounts to the ranking of your page no just reviews.
- It might chase away real Facebook followers from your page. People are careful not to interact with fake people on Facebook. Your Facebook followers might unfollow your Facebook page if they find out that you have fake followers. Most of the users can now identify easily fake reviews on the Facebook page. There are a lot of con artists on the web, and Facebook users do not want to engage with fake people on Facebook because they suspect that they might end up being conned.
- Fake reviews might reduce your Facebook insights. If Facebook detects that you have fake reviews, your Facebook data insights might be skewed meaning that your data cannot be trusted because it is fake.
- Fake reviews might damage your Facebook page. People will not want to get information from a page which is full of fake reviews. This is because they will start feeling that your page is not reliable and lacks trustworthy. This might be worse if your page received more reviews from bots and not real people. Bots will make realm people stop visiting your page and that is very bad to your business. Your sales depend on the traffic that visits your page and if people are staying away from your page that will ruin your business and make you fail to reach your goals.
- You might end up losing your money. If you happen to fall in the hands of blackhat Facebook reviews seller, you might end up losing money. These will provide you with reviews from bots, and when Facebook detects them they will remove the reviews, and the seller will not refund you with the money paid. A lot of people have lost their money through these blackhat sellers, so you have to be very careful when dealing with agencies that claim to sell Facebook reviews.
- Fake Facebook reviews will spam your page. If you happen to do business with a blackhat seller, you might end up getting more than what you paid for. Your page might be spammed with bots and bad comments that have no meaning. Some blackhat sellers force people to continue doing business with them, and if they cannot get to convince them then, they will make threads to spam their pages. These threats are real if you do not pay them then they attack you page with awful comments and posts. This is very bad for the business as it will make people run away from your page because no one wants to get involved with bots and spams.
- Buying fake Facebook reviews might make your page vulnerable to hacking. Most of the Facebook reviews sellers are hackers, and they do what they do through illegal means. Giving your payments information to hackers is very risky because you can end up losing your bank deposits. This because the information you provide exposes the web vulnerabilities and hacks are always looking for this kind of information to make an attack on websites and payment systems. Risking your business just for reviews is not worth it because you might lose more than what you expected to get.
- Fake reviews might do marketing and converting real users harder on Facebook. People will never leave their contacts on your page if they find out that you have fake reviews. People will stop trusting you with their contacts. This will make conversion hard and may be impossible no matter how hard you try and how much you invest in it. As I said earlier business is all about trust, and when you lose trust then everything you do becomes useless no one will care even to look.
- Buying Facebook reviews is wastage of money. It is better to deal with real customers that account to your business sales rather than spending money on something that will never purchase any of your products. Deal with potential customers who are important to your brand. It is better to use acceptable means of advertising and making promotions rather than investing a lot of money in fake reviews. You can pay for Facebook ads and get a lot of traffic and reviews with just less than $100.
Earning Facebook reviews through natural organic means
There are a lot of accepted means and methods that will help you gain a lot of reviews especially positive reviews on your Facebook page. You can look at different strategies and come up with a plan and a strategy that not only will it work in a short time but it will benefit you in the long run. This will help your business grow systematically.
Let us go through the natural ways that have been accepted by Facebook that you can use to improve your Facebook reviews:
- Make sure your Facebook review tab is visible/activated. If your Facebook review tab is switched off people will not be able to leave reviews on your page because the review feature is not activated. This will make you miss a lot of reviews from people who were willing to make a review of your products. So the first thing you have to do is to make sure that the review feature is activated.
- Ask people to do This is one of the strategies that work. This involves asking people to review how your products and services made them feel and most people feel connected to you and will like to give feedback. You can do this by adding a phrase like “Please your review and comments will be of much help to us” and you will be surprised at how many reviews you will get. This is one of the ways that has been used by a lot of businesses and have succeeded in getting a lot of feedback from their customers.
- You can send email requests. This is no different from the asking method but the only difference is that you can send emails to your clients’ contact list asking them to give feedback and review of your products and services. You can send a very simple message like “Please let us know how you feel about our products by reviewing them”. Make sure that the emails should have links that lead your customers to your Facebook page where you want them to focus. This will help increase the number of reviews on your page more than you ever expected.
- Make incentives offers. You can tell your clients that whoever gives a review he/she will get a 5% discount on any purchase she/he makes. This will work because people love discounts. Unlike Google and Yelp Facebook have no problems with incentives to take advantage of it and use it to get a lot of reviews from your clients. This will help to raise the number of reviews that you get.
- Make a promotion on the reviews you already earned. Reviews work like user-generated content (UGC) in marketing. And of course, reviews are generated by users. Do a promotion and include the reviews that you have already earned as the part of the promotion. This is likely to attract more users to leave reviews on your page. The result will depend on how much impact did you promotion make so make sure that your promotion reaches a lot of traffic and by featuring your reviews within the promotions you are very likely to attract thousands of users to leave their reviews too.
- Place a Call To Actions (CTAs) on your site. This is another form of asking for reviews from users. Nowadays a lot of sites have social media plugins where they display reviews and other UGCs. You can place a CTA next to them asking people to leave reviews when they visit your site. This method can be effective, and it is one of the common methods that is being used in marketing and it has always proved to be an effective method. This method will make you earn a lot of Facebook reviews from the traffic which visits your site.
- Make incentives employees ask for reviews. In case you are running a big business, and you are the business owner or the head of the department, you can train your employees on how they can ask for reviews. You can train them on how they can politely ask the clients to leave their reviews about the company products and services on the company Facebook business page. To encourage them you can even come up with a kind of competition that whoever encourages more clients to leave reviews on the company’s Facebook page and manages to get more reviews will be given a promotion.
- Do not remove negative reviews. If you delete negative reviews and in any case, people notice that it can ruin your business because people will start thinking that your business lacks transparency. It is better if you use these negative reviews to your business advantage by addressing them. You can do that by asking an apology for bad user experience and then offer a solution. Other users will see the bad reviews, but they will also see the measures that you made to make sure that the complaint was clearly attended and that will make you trustworthy when it comes to customer care.
- Point users to everywhere you want them to Being specific can be useful to you. It is better if you tell your clients that if they ever want to make a review of your products and services, it would be helpful if they did that on Facebook. You can also ask the users to mention the name of the employ who attended to them and what they liked most. If users have to know exactly what they want to write, they will do that without having to think, and that will be at your advantage.
- Make use of the display plugins. Millions of plugins that can be used in promoting your business are available some free and others come at a cost. These plugins can help your business page to earn more reviews on Facebook. For example, there is a Facebook review plugin for WordPress. This enables you to displace Facebook reviews on your site. These tools make easy navigation of users from the site to your Facebook page. This is one of the best ways to increase your business reviews on the Facebook page.
- Make a contest review participant. You can create a contest where it is mandatory that the participants have to leave a review on your page. This will not only increase the number of reviews on your page, but it is likely to turn into a conversion. You must make sure that you let users know that one criterion in entering the contest is to write an honest review and if someone does not write an honest review that disqualifies him/her from participating in the contest. You can use the social contest software to track your contest campaign. This will earn you a lot of reviews within a short period of time.
- Include your Facebook page link on your business stationeries. To have a lot of reviews, you need to make your page known to many people. This can be achieved by adding your Facebook page link on your stationeries like receipts, brochures, banners, etc. You can add a request on the stationeries requesting your clients to visit your Facebook page leave their reviews there. This method has proved too effective for many of the businesses and there a lot of businesses out there who have earned a lot of reviews because of this simple method.
- Make follow up. Making follow up is important when it comes to business. Be gentle and not pushy and ask your customers gently like “Have you ever had a chance to leave a review on my Facebook page?”. It might seem like it will never work but if you have a close relationship with the customer, it will work and eventually they are likely to log in Facebook and leave reviews on your page. Never underestimate any strategy that can earn you some reviews because you never know until you try.
- You have to wait a while and then ask again. You have to be very careful when using this strategy and be sure to take a lot of time to do this. You may use it when you think that your customers have already forgotten that they left a review on your page or when you have a new product that you wish people to review. Make sure to wait for a few months before you ask users to review again because if you do it often you can sound irritating and they will have a feeling that you are disturbing them.
- Run a digital marketing campaign. This is the most effective method that will work for you and bring tremendous results. This is used by all big brands in marketing, and it always works like a charm. You can do it yourself and if you think you cannot manage then pay a marketing agency to it for you.
In order you campaign to be effective you must make sure that you set your goals and that directly affect your business needs. These goals might include
- Increasing your sales which include setting better targeting. This can be reached through a strategic Facebook Marketing Campaign that effectively focuses on a targeted Audience effectively.
- Add value to your business. Facebook is a good platform to let users know that your products have been improved and are getting better. So it is in your best advantage to improve, nurture and provide resourceful information to your audience.
- Make sure you do a better recruiting of a perfect team. If you have a poor campaigning team no matter what you do you are likely to end up failing. So put your time and makes sure that you employ a perfect team that will work with you to reach your goals. Recruit a team that knows what you want and how to go about to get it.
- Smart growth is the best move to go about when it comes to business. Your campaign might make your business grow slow but gradually this is good for the business in the long run, unlike campaigns which will make sales rise abruptly within a few weeks then fall just after a short period of time. It is better a business to grow at a minimal rate but rise after time without the sales falling.
- Study your Facebook data and demography, and this is the key when it comes to marketing. You have to know which kind of audience you are targeting. Facebook has more than 1.5 billion users, and you are not going to target the whole 1.5 billion people. You have to know what the audience is likely to be interested and you are likely to convert them into sales. This is one of the keys that you should always consider when it comes to making marketing campaigns.
Buying Facebook likes is not a good move to go with when it comes to business. As we have seen above, there are a lot of methods that you can use to get more reviews without involving risking your business and your reputation.